Cookies and web analytics
Generally speaking, when you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true identity. information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP or proxy server IP
- basic domain information
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection
- the date and time of your visit to the website
- the length of your session
- the pages which you have accessed
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of file you look at
- the website which referred you to our Sites
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Core site cookies
These are require cookies which are used for the core functionality of our site.
|Cookie name||Purpose||Party||Expires / Max age|
|anps_popup||Used to open the popup window if the user refreshes the page.||Anpsthemes||1 hour|
|anps-cookies-analytics||Used to check if the user accepted the analytics cookies.||Anpsthemes||2 years|
|anps-cookie-notice||Used to close the cookie notice.||Anpsthemes||2 years|
Advertising (3rd party) Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
|Cookie name||Party||Expires / Max age|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 minute|